The Games-Master course includes the GamesLab with up to 24 workstations as well as a wide selection of equipment and software for the students to use.
All workstations are hi-end technology. For graphic designers we have professional Wacom Cintiq-graphic tablets available. VR- and motion-capture equipment is also available.
Games-Master students are free to ideate, design, produce and test their own game projects with the methods and technologies used also in the industry.
Hard- and software equipment of the GamesLabs:
- 24 high-end PC’s (Win10, i7-Quadcore, 24GB-RAM, Geforce GTX 1070)
- 8 Wacom Cintiq 27″ Touch
- mobile hardware: Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhone 6s plus, iPad Pro
- motion capture: XSense MVN Motion Capture Set, OptiTrack Motion Capture
- VR: Oculus Rift CV, HTC Vive Pro, GearVR
- software (selection): Adobe Creative Suite, Pixologic ZBrush, Allegorithmic Substance Designer / Painter, Unity, Unreal, Construct 2, Audiokinetic Wwise, Spine
- Tinker: Raspberry Pi 3, Pine64, Arduino, Makey Makey uvw.
The GamesLab also features a vast library of games and gaming consoles:
- Microsoft Xbox One, Xbox 360
- Sony PlayStation 4, 3, 2
- Nintendo Switch, WiiU, Wii und 3DS
- collective Steam-account
- various DIY arcade consoles with MAME and dedicatet games